Call This Number to Reach the Studio: 866-712-1300
When I call, what happens?
Our call–screener will answer the phone and thank you for calling. You'll be asked your first name, the city and/or neighborhood you live in and your comment. You'll be put on hold until the program host introduces you on the air.
REMEMBER: Turn off your radio. You'll hear the show through your phone while you wait.
How will I know when I'm on the air?
The host will say your name and the place you're calling from. At that point, say hello and start talking.
How can I improve my chances of getting on the air?
- Listen carefully for the types of questions the host wants to talk about.
- We really want to hear your personal stories. Tell us about your experiences.
- The best comments and questions are often based on personal experience.
- Try to be brief and stick to some key points.
- What's the ONE story, opinion or question you most want to share? Think about what you might want to talk about before getting on the air; say it out loud before getting on the phone.
If you don't get through on the phone, please email us. We read all your emails, and some make it on the air.